The first draft of my MG novel was completed Saturday at 11:30pm. Huzzah! It’s full of holes, incongruities, nonsensical stuff, and weak description, but it’s a structure that I can work with and I’m still excited about it.
I will not look at it until after Christmas. What will I do with all that spare time?
- Enjoy the Christmas Season
- Gain five pounds because I will enjoy the Christmas Season
- Make family videos and photo books
- Reupholsters a chair
- Make a gingerbread house with my kids- a real one, not one of those namby-pamby store-bought things. My gingerbread mansion will rock those shacks!
- Go sledding
- Mop my floor. (Seriously gross.)
- Maybe write some other stuff I have floating in my head, but it all depends on how good the food is.
After that it’s revision time and then get ready beta-readers!