Well today I’m breaking my tradition and I accept a few awards; the first awarded by Krista of Mother. Write. Repeat. Actually Krista has given me a fair few awards, but now I finally claim two at once! Krista has great agent interviews on her blog.
1. I got a cat just to get rid of mice. Mice are from Hell.
2. Once, to impress a boy, I tried to do a flip on the monkey bars and landed flat on my back. He still dated me.
3. I have a really nice guitar and I don’t know how to play it.
4. I am generally ornery but chronically grumpy in the morning.
5. I am one of those mothers who lets my kids run around in their underpants.
6. Once my older brother and sister made me eat a fly (Could have been worse.)
7. I have 1 brother, 3 sisters, 1 step-sister, 2 step-brothers, a half sister, step-parents, ex-step parents and ex step brother and sisters. I’ve lost count of my grandparents and I have cousins in the hundreds. My dad says we put the FUNK in dysfunctional.
For Kate’s award I actually really liked the question posed and so if you don’t mind Kate, I’m going to save it for my next post. And I know I’m supposed to pass these things on but sheesh! I just did a lot of work and I’m tired, plus my 15 minutes of blogging time are up. I’ll save that for another day too.