Kayleen of Kayleen’s Creation Corner, and Anita of A Still and Quiet Madness bestowed this lovely award upon my blogging head. They gave it to me quite a while ago and I’m a loser and haven’t posted this. Anyone can give me an award any time. It really makes me happy and I am grateful! (Even if it takes me a month to post my gratitude.)
And since I’m supposed to recite 7 random facts I couldn’t resist. You know I love the number 7. (Some of these I may have mentioned before, but I’m too lazy to go back and see what personal info I’ve given.)
1. My new years resolution was to go without candy or desserts for an entire year. Ironically it is killing me. Chocolate is a necessary nutrient in my diet.
2. I went to four different schools between kindergarten and 1st grade. I struggled to read.
3. I am the world’s crankiest morning person, just short of violence.
4. My mother was going to name me Megan, but there were three other girls born at the time named Megan, so they went with Liesl. Not many of those.
5. I have a totally immature love for potty humor. Say “fart” and I can’t help but giggle.
6. I grind my own wheat and bake my own bread. My one “Little Red Hen” domestic talent.
I bestow this award upon my good friend Kate Coursey of Weaving Colors, who recently signed with agent Edward Necarsulmer IV (sounds like royalty) of McIntosh and Otis. I’m lucky enough to have Kate as a critique partner. She’s awesome and her writing seriously ROCKS. You might want to keep tabs on her.